C4Yourself is an online application system that you can apply for government benefits online. C4Yourself is directly accessible if you already have an account. C4Yourself is a free Android application that belongs to the Office Suites & Tools category and can be downloaded from the Android Market.
The C-IV Consortium provides health and social services to residents of 39 California counties. The C4Yourself mobile app allows users to access their accounts on the C4Yourself self-service portal to review their performance, manage their accounts, upload documents, receive employee messages, and receive notifications.
How To Retrieve Credentials For C4yourself.Com?
If you have forgotten your C4Yourself account username or password, you must retrieve this information before you can access your account. For instructions on how to recover your C4Yourself username, read below.
- To retrieve your username, you must first visit the C4Yourself.com login page.
- Once on the login page, find the Existing User section located on the right side of the login page.
- Below the checkboxes of the login portal username and password fields, you will see a link that says, “Forgot your username?”. ” Continue clicking the Forgot username?
- Please click this link if you forgot your username; you will be redirected to a new page where your email address will be needed.
- To reset your password, first, visit the C4Yourself.com login page.
- Once on the login page, find the Existing User section located on the right side of the login page. Below the checkboxes for the login portal login and password fields, you will see a link that says, “Forgot your password?”. Continue clicking the Forgot your password?